I myself am a lover of Ford Mustang’s and I know what I would love to receive for Christmas. However, I also realize that how I want my Mustang to look may not coincide with your views, so I’ve developed this top 10 list of gifts to be generic. That is, no matter the type of Mustang owner they will appreciate a gift from the list below.
So let’s get started and in no particular order.
1. Key Chain – You simply can’t go wrong purchasing a key chain and plus this leaves some creative opportunities for the gift buyer. I prefer a small leather key chain with the Mustang logo embroidered on it or a small metal chain with the Ford emblem etched on.
[phpbay keywords=”mustang key ring” num=”2″ siteid=”1″ sortorder=”PricePlusShippingLowest” templatename=”default” paging=”true”]
2. Apparel – Now you know the person you are buying a Mustang Christmas gift for better than I do, so be the judge of what they would look best in. Personally, I would like a Mustang baseball cap and there are some high quality options available. But, if the giftee doesn’t wear a hat, try getting them a sweat shirt or T-Shirt, which guys will always wear on top or bottom. $34.99 Mustang Hoody From Amazon
3. Calendar – Just because you buy them a Mustang calendar doesn’t mean they will want to hang it up in the kitchen. Every garage needs a calendar and it doesn’t always have to be covered in naked or semi naked babes, a hot Mustang will do just fine.
4. Mustang Parking Sign – Just like the calendar above, give the gift of garage decoration to the person on your Christmas list. It’s a good, inexpensive way to tell would-be parking offenders that only Mustang’s are allowed in this spot. $9.99 Metal Mustang Parking Sign
5. Mustang Folding Chair – This Mustang Christmas present really should be at the top of the list, just so no one misses it. If I could pick one gift from this list, the Mustang Folding Chair would be it. It’s a perfect addition to car show trips, camping, or just lounging around in the back yard. Frankly I’m tired of setting on my worn out wal-mart special boring brown chair.
[phpbay keywords=”ford folding chair” num=”2″ siteid=”1″ sortorder=”PricePlusShippingLowest” templatename=”default” paging=”true”]
6. Mustang Car Cover – Even if you have a garage dust will find it’s way onto the surface of your Mustang. So, protect it even when it’s in doors with a car cover. Most car covers are one size fits all years, much like the one linked here, it will fit most model year Mustang.
7. Mustang Model Car – I got a model Mustang about 5 years ago and placed it proudly on my desk at work, it’s still there. Not only that, it’s kept me warm on those months I spent Mustangless in between project cars. It still gets cleaned more often than I do. The prices on Mustang model cars can vary a lot, so choose wisely.
8. Remote Control Mustang – Yes, I’m still a little kid at heart and in mind in most cases. You show me a guy who doesn’t love a remote control Mustang at any age and I’ll show you a person who is dead inside. Prices Starting At $49.99 at Amazon
9. Mustang Ornaments – It’s not that I don’t like decorating with my family, it’s just that there are no ornaments that I can relate to. Glittery balls don’t do anything for me, so I need a Mustang Ornament to feel like I’m contributing, even if it has to be on the back of the tree. Mustang Ornament
10. Mustang Tumbler – Everyone drinks something, on a daily basis I consume coffee in the morning and a tumbler is a perfect match for my Mustang cup holder. They are stylish, comfortable, and tell people what kind of car I prefer to be seen in, even when it’s not around. Like the model Mustang setting on my desk at work, a Mustang tumbler shouldn’t be very far away either.
[phpbay keywords=”mustang mug” num=”2″ siteid=”1″ sortorder=”PricePlusShippingLowest” templatename=”default” paging=”true”]
Now, no excuses, there is still time to get presents shipped from Amazon or anywhere else online. Chances are you won’t be able to find all of these at your local department store, but that’s why you are online right now isn’t it? You need to get done buying those hard to find gifts and do it now!
Happy Holidays and don’t forget about my post for Christmas Gift Ideas for Dodge Fans.